Oxycotin Pills is a prescription medication that belongs to the Opioid Analgesics class. These medications aid in the relief of severe pain. Oxycotin does not cure pain; instead, it acts on the brain and central nervous system to alter how our bodies respond to pain. As a result, this medication should be taken with extreme caution, and the patient should always follow the doctor’s advice. Contact Happy life Pharmacy if you want to buy Oxycotin Pills safely and discreetly.
This offer is valid only for patients with commercial (private or non-governmental) insurance. It is not valid for patients:
(i) who are government beneficiaries or whose prescription drugs are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any Federal Health Care Program, as that term is defined at 42 U.S.C. §1320a-7b(f), including Medicaid, Medicare, a Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plan, TRICARE, CHAMPUS, Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan, or any other state or federal health care program;
(ii) who are Medicare-eligible and enrolled in an employer-sponsored health plan or prescription drug benefit program for retirees;
(iii) who are cash-paying patients;
(iv) who reside in a state where the card is prohibited.
How to use Oxycotin
Why Should I Buy Oxycotin Pills?
Adult Indications and Usage
OxyCotin Pills is indicated for the management of pain severe enough to require daily, around-the-clock, long-term opioid treatment and for which alternative treatment options are inadequate.
Limitations of Use
- Because of the risks of addiction, abuse, and misuse with opioids, even at recommended doses, and because of the greater risks of overdose and death with extended-release opioid formulations, reserve OxyCotin Pills for use in patients for whom alternative treatment options (e.g., non-opioid analgesics or immediate-release opioids) are ineffective, not tolerated, or would be otherwise inadequate to provide sufficient management of pain.
- OxyCotin is not indicated as an as-needed (prn) analgesic.
OxyCotin is contraindicated in patients with:
- Significant respiratory depression
- Acute or severe bronchial asthma in an unmonitored setting or in the absence of resuscitative equipment
- Known or suspected gastrointestinal obstruction, including paralytic ileus
- Hypersensitivity (e.g., anaphylaxis) to oxycodone
Warning and Precaution
Addiction, Abuse, and Misuse
OxyCotin contains oxycodone, a Schedule II controlled substance. OxyCotin Pills exposes users to the risks of opioid addiction, abuse, and misuse. Because extended-release products such as OxyCotin deliver the opioid over an extended period of time, there is a greater risk for overdose and death due to the larger amount of oxycodone present.
Although the risk of addiction in any individual is unknown, it can occur in patients appropriately prescribed OxyContin. Addiction can occur at recommended doses and if the drug is misused or abused.